Rendezvous Kosher Restaurant is a classic retro-style restaurant and caterer in Rockland County, NY. Rendezvous specializes in homestyle dairy cuisine with a modern twist—and in putting you, the customer, first.
Recipes have been tested, tweaked, and tested again until they’re just right. From creative appetizers and mouthwatering fish dishes to authentic Italian pizza, pasta, and glorious desserts made by their in-house pastry chef, Rendezvous is all about food the way it’s meant to be. From our heart, to yours.
Rendezvous Offers Kosher Catering for Every Occasion
Brissim • Sheva Brachas • Bar and Bas Mitzvahs • Corporate Lunches • Birthday Parties
Selections From The Rendezvous Kosher Restaurant Menu:
- FISH & CHIPS – Crispy breaded and fried tilapia with house made fries, served with tartar dipping aioli.
- POKE BOWL – Bluefin tuna, pickled jalapeños, shredded carrots, chives, spicy Kani, and crispy shallots, served on a bed of brown rice with eel sauce. Soy sauce on the side.
- GREEK SALAD – Crisp Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, black olives, bell pepper, and feta cheese, served with creamy Greek dressing.
- EGGPLANT PARMESAN – Fresh slices of eggplant breaded and fried, and smothered in mozzarella and parmesan cheese and housemade marinara sauce.
- GRILLED TUNA STEAK – Bluefin tuna with charred lemon and wasabi aioli. Served with your choice of 2 sides.
- CHILEAN SEA BASS – Fresh Chilean sea bass in a garlic lemon jus, served with your choice of 2 sides.
- GRILLED HALLOUMI CHEESE SALAD – Mixed greens tossed with glazed sweet yams, grilled halloumi cheese, mango, honey glazed pecans, golden raisins, crispy shallots and balsamic vinaigrette.
- BEET GOAT CHEESE SALAD – Mixed greens, golden and red beets, avocado, shaved radish, orange slices, and pistachios served with lemon dressing.
- ISRAELI SHAKSHOUKA – Our signature 3-egg shakshouka, served with Israeli salad and regular or whole wheat baguette.
- LUX BREAKFAST – Omelet, Israeli salad, pancakes, and yogurt parfait topped with fruit and granola.