Le Petit Bistro is a small intimate village bistro serving French Cuisine with daily fresh seafood and chef’s selections. Started as a simple store front bistro by John Paul and Yvonne Crozier, the European tradition of market to table, in house butchering, foraged and local produce and dock fresh seafood is still part of the Le Petit Bistro.
Enjoy craft cocktails, great bottle list, cask wine and draft beer. Raw oysters in the chic, lively atmosphere at our serpentine lilac marble bar. Since 1986, Le Petit Bistro, an institution in Rhinebeck, has been a celebration of the French countryside tradition of local foraging, farming and butchering.
Selections From The Petit Bistro Menu:
- Local Kale Salad – with Pine Nuts, Golden Raisins and Parm
- Steak Tartare – with Local Yolk and Toasted Baguette
- Pork Mignon – with Honey Mustard Glaze and Mashed Potatoes
- Seared Scallops – with Butternut Squash Risotto and Sage-Pine Nut Brown Butter
- Blackened Hake – with Braised Leeks, Spicy Aioli and Fried Oysters
- Prime NY Strip Steak – Simply Grilled or Au Poivre with Mashed Potatoes and Greens