At Margaritas Restaurant, family tradition, pride, experience, and the finest ingredients combine to bring the best of old Mexico’s recipes to your table.
Margaritas carefully prepares each dish with the highest quality foods in order to provide our guests with authentic cuisine and exceptional service in an enjoyable dining environment. Our staff is committed to making your stay here an enjoyable one.
Selections From The Margaritas Restaurant Menu:
- Tostada Salad – Traditional crispy tortilla topped with refried beans, lettuce, cheese and tomato. Served with sour cream, guacamole and your choice of ground beef, chicken, pork, or shredded beef
- Chicken Avocado Salad – Grilled cut chicken breast served with cheese, tomatoes, sliced avocados and sour cream. Served on a bed of lettuce and a taco shell
- Margaritas Special – Fresh tilapia fillet, shrimp, and octopus sautéed in a garlic sauce. Topped with Mexicana tomato salsa. Served on a bed of lettuce with Spanish rice and garnished with avocado.
- 7 mares (seafood soup) – The most popular of all seafood dishes. Shrimp, octopus, clams, scallops, calamari, mussels and crab cooked in a special sauce with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and zucchini. Served in a big bowl.
- Loco Burrito – Flour tortilla wrapped with black beans, rice and charbroiled skirt steak.Topped with chile sauce, guacamole and Feta cheese.
- Tampiquena – Delicious charbroiled skirt steak, served with a chicken mole enchilada, refried beans and Mexican salsa.
- Nachos Supreme – Cheddar cheese nachos with your choice of beef or chicken. Served with beans, onions, tomatoes, sour cream and guacamole
- Camarones de ajo – Shrimp sautéed with fresh mushrooms, in butter, garlic, spices and sliced avocado
- Steak Fajitas – Sizzling tender pieces of marinated steak sautéed with fresh bell peppers and onions. Served with rice, beans, warm tortillas, sour cream and guacamole.
- Baja Quesadilla – Flour tortilla with Jack cheese and choice of chicken, ground beef, spinach, or shredded beef. Served with lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, and sour cream
- Torta Union – A traditional Guadalajara Torta with shredded beef, Jack cheese, beans, lettuce, tomatoes and avocado slices
- Mole Enchiladas – Two corn tortillas stuffed with strips of chicken breast sautéed in our authentic Mexican mole sauce (Dona Maria). Served with rice and beans
- Oceano Burrito – A large flour tortilla served with a special blend of shrimp, crab, fish and scallops. Covered with a fresh green tomatillo sauce, served with rice and beans. Garnished with sour cream and slices of avocado
- Fajita Chimichanga – Fajita chicken or steak wrapped in a flour tortilla with Jack cheese, peppers and onions. Served with green tomatillo sauce on top, guacamole and sour cream
- Veggie Green Burrito – A wrapped flour tortilla with rice and whole black beans, grilled onions, peppers, and tomatoes. Served with lettuce inside, covered with fresh green tomatillo sauce, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole, and fresh cheese
- Spinach Enchiladas – Two soft corn tortillas with spinach and cheese, covered with fresh green tomatillo sauce, and garnished with sour cream. Served with rice and whole black beans
- Chile Verde – Chunks of pork loin cooked until tender in a mild green tomatillo sauce of green peppers, onions, cilantro and spices
- Flan – A caramel custard made with egg, milk, and coffee liquor. Glazed with a hint of caramel and topped with whipped cream
- Churros – A traditional Mexican crispy pastry coated with cinnamon sugar and caramel sauce on the side