Pointe Grille is a fine dining wood-fire restaurant unlike any restaurant in the Newburgh area. This riverfront eatery pairs old-world Mediterranean-style cooking techniques with locally sourced ingredients for a one-of-a-kind dining experience.
Pointe Grille represents a collaboration where modern Mediterranean cuisine meets culinary innovation. All menu items are prepared in our Josper Wood Charcoal-Fired Oven or our Hudson Valley Apple Wood-Fired Grill.
The Wood-Fire Grill was built from the ground up by Joseph Bonura Sr. — the creative mind behind Blu Pointe and Shadows on the Hudson — Pointe Grille came to fruition after years of meticulous planning and sourcing of the perfect ingredients. From his own secret blends of spices to the type of wood used, Joe and the Pointe Grille team have found the perfect balance for each dish on the menu.
Selections From The Pointe Grille Menu:
- Barcelona Charcuterie Board – Speck, Chorizo, Manchego & Mahon Cheese, Roasted Peppers, Marinated Olives, Almonds, Truffle Honey, Peasant Bread
- Little Italy Charcuterie Board – Finocchio Sopressata, Mortadella, Spicy Capicolo, Marinated Olives, Roasted Peppers, Whipped Ricotta, Aged Provolone, Peasant Bread
- Roasted Beets – Scallion & Red Onion Marinade, Mediterranean Garlic & Almond Dip
- Shrimp Santorini – Seared Shrimp, White Wine, Fire-Roasted Pomodoro Broth, Grape Tomatoes, Feta, Warm Orzo Salad
- Greek Salad – Beefsteak Tomatoes, Vidalia Onions, Green Peppers, Olives, Cucumber, Imported Feta, Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Sicilian Vegetable Lasagna – Pan-Fried Layered Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Ricotta, Plum Tomato Sauce, Basil
- Wood-Fired Souvlaki Platter – Two Skewers of Delicious, Marinated Cubes of Meat.
Served with Rice Pilaf, Pita Bread, Small Salad and Tzatziki Sauce
Choice of Chicken, Beef, Vegetable, Lamb
- Italian Sausage & Broccoli Rabe Sandwic – Wood-Fired Italian Sausage, Fiery Broccoli Rabe, Melted Provolone, Secret Sauce, Grilled Baguette
- Verdure Sandwich – Wood-Fired Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Eggplant, Fire-Roasted Peppers, Pesto, Goat Cheese, Caramelized Onions, Toasted Multi-Grain Ciabatta
- Swordfish Souvlaki Platter – Two Skewers of Swordfish Cubes, Grilled Vegetables, and Rice Pilaf