At The Parlor, diners can experience the delicate, wood-fired soul of Neapolitan pizza spun with carefully-sourced, local, and seasonal ingredients. Look for an ever-changing array of classic and innovative pies that simultaneously deliver bold flavors and a clear conscience.
Along with pizza, The Parlor offers small plates that touch on the whole spectrum of culinary experience. Look for rustic salads, wood-roasted vegetables, and delicately smoke scented oysters and salmon collars.
This is food cooked by chefs who care (mostly because this is what they like to eat themselves).
The Parlor’s fresh mozzarella is made from New Jersey curd which they mix with boiling water and sea salt and then hand form into fresh mozzarella “ovals”. Their tomato sauce is made fresh in-house and their crust is made simply with organic flour, fresh yeast, water and salt and is rolled and stretched entirely by hand. The result is a crust that is thin on the inside and thick and airy on the ends creating what the Neapolitans call the “cornicione”.
Selections from The Parlor Menu:
- beets – maple smoked, orange, pistachio, frothed cream cheese
- filthy salad – warm house noodles, pepperoni, sesame seeds, poached egg
- nonna pierina pizza – pomodoro, shallots, roasted garlic, oregano, chili oil
- brussels sprouts pizza – cured bacon, strachino cheese, parmigiano
- fresh greens pizza – market greens, cookery mozzarella, anchovy vin, garlic
- polpette pizza – cookery meatballs, pomodoro, ricotta, basil