Pizza Vitale Truck is a “little silver box” on wheels with a wood burning pizza oven from Italy that turns out heavenly artisanal Neapolitan pizzas. Owned and operated by an experienced pizzaiolo who was born and raised in Napoli Italy and has been a full time pizzaiolo for over 30 years. Francesco honed his skills in Napoli before working in Switzerland, London and eventually in NYC turning out pizzas at Mezzaluna, Mezzagiorno & Brio. He was co-owner of Pizza Mezzaluna on the corner of Houston at MacDougal in NYC before deciding to open his pizza truck.
We believe fresh pizza = healthy pizza. We make our own dough daily with Mulino Caputo 00 flour imported from Napoli and allow it to rise properly to achieve the distinctive Neapolitan blistered chewy crust (& for better digestion). Our tomatoes are imported from our pizzaiolo’s hometown in the Sarno Valley and we always use fresh fior di latte mozzarella & locally sourced toppings.
Available for festivals, markets and private events. Based in Mamaroneck, NY.
Selections From The Pizza Vitale Truck Menu:
- Margherita Pizza- tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil
- Pesto Pizza – fresh mozzarella, housemade pesto, pine nuts
- Tuna Pizza – tomato, fresh mozzarella, tuna, onion & capers
- Sausage Pizza – tomato, fresh mozzarella & pork sausage
- Diavola Pizza – tomato, fresh mozzarella, Italian spicy salami, hot chili
- Four Cheese Pizza – fresh mozzarella, fontina, gorgonzola & ricotta