Front Street Tavern is where crave-worthy comfort food and welcoming friendly service meets uptown Kingston in one of the most spacious dining experiences in Uptown Kingston, and a truly very unique one, with both interior dining space and a full rooftop bar and lounge.
The Tavern’s is housed in a 1790s stone building with a rooftop deck overlooking the historic Stockade District. The cuisine, ambiance and customer service in a 1790s stone building that once served as the homestead of Ulster Gazette Publisher Anthony Freer. The rooftop lounge has become one of Kingston’s celebrated three-season venues, it is an ideal spot to enjoy a family dinner by day or craft cocktail with friends by night. The tavern also features one of the largest indoor dining rooms in Uptown Kingston and is perfect for hosting parties and gatherings of all sizes.
Selections From The Front Street Tavern Menu:
- FAMOUS GRILLED CHEESE – Aged Cheddar, Havarti, Asiago, applewood smoked bacon on sourdough with a side of tomato soup
- BANG BANG SHRIMP – Rice dusted + flashed fried, sweet chili sauce
- TUNA TARTARE ASIAN STYLE – Aha Tuna, ginger, cucumber, cilantro, Sesame seed in a wonton bowl
- KOBE BEEF BURGER – Char-grilled to perfection with tomato, onion, lettuce and pickle served on a hand made brioche bun
- ROASTED VEGETABLE BUDDHA BOWL – Quinoa, broccoli, cauliflower, edamame beans, red cabbage, kale, and brussel sprouts with avocado cream dressing (served warm)
- HUDSON VALLEY ROASTED DUCK – Roasted duck, seasonal vegetable, sweet mashed potatoes, and orange sauce
- APPLE BACON WEDGE SALAD – Romaine heart lettuce, Hudson Valley apple, bacon, Gorgonzola cheese, walnuts, red onion in our creamy balsamic dressing
View the complete and updated Front Street Tavern Menu.
Selections From The Signature Cocktail Menu:
SUMMER PEACH REFRESHER
Orange County Wheat Vodka, iced tea, peach nectar
Prosecco, Aperol, soda, basil
MEZCAL MULE ARTESANAL
Montelobos Mezcal Artesanal, ginger beer, fresh lime juice, mint
Sauvignon Blanc, triple sec, pineapple, mango, lime, seltzer
Hornitos Plata Tequila, 3 chili syrup, grapefruit juice, soda, fresh lime
Tito’s Vodka, lavender bitters, lavender syrup, natural lemonade
Merlot, Stoli Raz, blueberry, strawberry,
raspberry. fresh ginger, gunger ale, mint
BLUEBERRY TEA MARTINI
Ilegal Mezcal Reposado, muddled blueberries, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, orange bitters, sea salt rim