Fuchsia Tiki Bar is one of New Paltz’s best kept secrets. They differentiate themselves from the rest of the tiki world by showcasing the best part of it, the drinks. Come in, pull up a chair and let them regal you with stories of the complex history of rum and how it has helped to shape the way we drink.
Selections From The Fuchsia Tiki Bar Cocktail Menu:
- Captain’s Grog – rum blend, falernum, curacao, maple, grapefruit, almond, vanilla, lime
- Lei Lani Volcano – rum blend, coconut, guava, pineapple, lime
- Death Before Decaf – el dorado 12 year guyanese rum, rittenhouse rye, amaro sfumato, maggie’s farm coffee, acid-adjusted pineapple, coconut, fuchsia’s spices #1 (creamy, complex, manhattan)
- Rums In The Family – mount gay xo barbados rum, hamilton 151-proof guyanese rum, smith & cross navy strength jamaican rum, cane syrup, tiki & angostura bitters (stirred, boozy, old fashioned)
- Tropic Like It’s Hottt – jalapeno-infused mezcal, rhum jm blanc agricole, beyond distilling company coconut infused rum, pineapple, ginger, lime (smokey, light spicy)
- Hoist the Colours Punch – aged guyanese rum, blended jamaican rums, don’s mix, citrus juices, bitters and plenty of dangerView the entire Fuchsia Tiki Bar Cocktail Menu