Patsy’s Roadhouse is an American style roadhouse with two dining levels, a full bar on the first level and both indoor and patio dining complete with a classic red car.
There are plenty of large televisions around the bar for viewing the game and house specials to go along with those game days. The food at Patsy’s is always fresh with plenty of American classic and comfort dishes with all of the pub-grub entries you have come to expect.
The kitchen prepares chicken dishes using Bell and Evans Chicken that is premium antibiotic and hormone free and Pat LaFrieda Meat 100% antibiotic and hormone free, all natural, pasture raised, grass-fed, beef, pork, poultry, veal, lamb, and buffalo selections.
Selections From The Patsy’s Roadhouse Menu:
- Hanging by a Thread – Warm, twisted, jumbo pretzel served with spicy mustard, house-made sweet glaze, and cheese sauce.
- Roadhouse Nachos – Corn tortilla chips topped with cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, house pickled jalapenos, and drizzled with cilantro aioli. Served with a side of sour cream and house-made guacamole.
- Crabby Patty – House-made crab cakes served over mixed greens and diced tomato. Comes with a side of Patsy’s pepper sauce.
- Sliders – Three, 2 oz all-natural beef patties topped with onion hay and pickles. Comes with choice of cheese.
- Wild Wings – Bell and Evans bone-in chicken wings, baked and flash-fried to golden perfection. Served with celery sticks and choice of bleu cheese or ranch. Tossed In: Mild, Spicy, Garlic Parm, or BBQ.
- Brussels – Charred brussel sprouts tossed with caramelized shallots, Parmigiano, and lemon dressing.
- Chili – All-natural ground beef, with diced vegetables and seasoned to perfection. Topped with melted cheddar cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and cilantro aioli drizzle.
- Under the Greens Salad – Mixed greens, organic shredded carrots, diced tomato, and avocado slices. Topped with a crab cake and served with a lemon vinaigrette.
- Beetalicious Salad – Mixed greens, topped with fresh red beets, dried craisins and goat cheese. Served with Terry’s balsamic vinaigrette.
- Burgers – Patsy’s Roadhouse proudly serves 8 oz. 100% antibiotic and hormone free beef patties.
- Black n’ Bleu Burger – Melted bleu cheese crumbles with sautéed onions, and cherrywood smoked bacon.
- The Cousin Burger – 8 oz. all-natural bison patty topped with sliced avocado, crisp lettuce, and tomato.
- Blazin’ Buffalo – Buttermilk fried chicken, tossed in buffalo sauce and topped with tomato, lettuce, and ranch or bleu cheese dressing. Served on a brioche bun or wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- No Bun Bella – Two grilled portobello mushroom caps, topped with melted mozzarella, Patsy’s peppers, and drizzled with balsamic glaze. Served over mixed greens.
- Roadster Ribs – Slow roasted to fall off the bone standard. Served BBQ style or dry rub. Available as half or full rack.
View the complete Patty’s Roadhouse menu.