Tarry Tavern revives the classic American Tavern with its English red oak paneling, warm colored walls, and a richly lacquered bar that welcomes guests. The walls are garnished with copper pots, farm field paintings, fresh fruits and seasonal flower arrangements, giving the Tavern the feel of a bright and welcoming country farmhouse.
The Menu offers diners the choice of the Tavern or Market Menu, both showcasing the bounty of the Hudson Valley and inspired by the seasons and local harvests. The bar stocks 12 draft brews, mostly craft and predominantly American as well as an extensive wine list that will please the most discerning palate.
The restaurant is available for private events: weddings, business lunches, dinners, cocktail receptions, and more.
Selections From The Tarry Tavern Menu:
- Eggs in Purgatory – Two Eggs cooked in Spicy Tomato Sauce with Grilled Bread & Parmesan
- Roasted Beets & Mache Salad – Date Purée, Goat Cheese & Pistachios
- Red & Yellow Watermelon Salad – Goat Cheese, Pesto & Mache
- Ribollita Soup – Lacinato Kale, Cannelini Beans & Garlic Toast
- Portuguese Octopus – Fingerling Potatoes, Chickpea Purée, Garlic & Olive Oil
- Yellow Fin Tuna Tartare – Avocado, Cucumber & Yuzu Vinaigrette
- Mac n’ Cheese – Ditalini, Lobster, White Truffle Oil & Herbed Breadcrumbs
- Roast Amish Half Chicken – Mashed Potato & Green Asparagus
- Pan Roasted Rohan Duck Breast – Cherry- Pecan Wild Rice, Sunchoke Purée & Baby Carrots
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp – Cannellini Beans, Lacinato Kale, Preserved Lemon & Olive Oil
View the entire Tarry Tavern menu.