Zada’s Speakeasy & Music Club is a perfect fusion between the classic Parisian ambiance and the warm atmosphere of the south.
You won’t need a secret password or have to make it by a tough bouncer to get into this speakeasy. You are cordially invited in to enjoy cocktails, bourbons, fine & affordable wines, international & local beers, toddies, and mocktails. Farm-to-table French cheeses, savory hors d’oeuvres, and exquisite decor transport you to a speakeasy haunt, accompanied by the sound of live music and recurring events. The Speakeasy features jazz, blues, bluegrass, vintage country, and acoustic music. View the upcoming events.
Selections From Zada’s Speakeasy & Music Club Menu:
- Burrata & Heirloom Tomatoes – Fresh Burrata, heirloom tomatoes and fresh herbs.
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board – Four kind of cheeses, Pate & rillette, prosciutto marinated vegetables, onion confit, fig jam, cornichons, toasted bread.
- Mezze Board – Hummus, garlic Labneh, Dolmas (grape leaves), feta, marinated vegetables, pitas. (vegan option available).
- Smoked Salmon Board – Smoked salmon, fresh dill & scallion, blinis bites topped with homemade dill/lemon yogurt and black tobiko roe, lemon and butter. Served with country white bread.
- Prosciutto Croques – Fresh Arborio bread, butter, Dijon mustard, melted Emmental & Havarti, prosciutto, pickles. Served with salad.
- Jalapeno Croques – Fresh Arborio bread, butter, melted Emmental & Havarti, jalapeño, turkey, honey. Served with salad.
See the complete Zada’s Speakeasy food & cocktail menus.