Red Hook Curry House offers changing daily specials as well as their popular Hundi Buffet on both Tuesdays and Sundays. The buffet offers 4 vegetarian dishes, 4 non-vegetarian dishes and includes appetizers, soup, salad bar, bread, dessert, tea and coffee.
The Red Hook Curry House menu changes frequently so patrons don’t get bored, but can always find favorites. They have an extensive vegetarian menu and’ great seafood dishes.
Whether you prefer milder dishes, such as the well-liked Chicken Korma, or extremely spicy fare, such as Chicken Vindaloo, Red Hook Curry House has dishes for everyone’s taste. Red Hook Curry House has no liquor license, but customers can bring their own beer or wine.
Selections from the Red Hook Curry House Menu:
- ASSORTED VEGETABLE PAKURA – Vegetable Samosa, Bhujia, Potato Pakura, Eggplant Pakura, Cauliflower Pakura, & Papadam
- SHISH KEBAB – Mincemeat Cooked in Herbs & Spices, Barbecued in Clay Oven
- SHAG PONIR – Fresh Spinach Cooked with Homemade Fried Cheese in Creamy Sauce
- SHRIMP MUSHROOM OR SHAG – Cooked with Mushroom or Spinach, Ginger, Garlic in a Thick Sauce
- TIKKA BHUNA – Chunks Tikka Cooked with Thick Sauce
- BEGEN ALU – Fresh Eggplant & Potato Cooked with Spiced, Flavored Saucezz
- MALAI KOFTA – Mixed Vegetable Ball Cooked with Almond & Coconut in Creamy Sauce
- BALTI SHRIMP = Cooked with Fried Onions, Tomato, Green Pepper with Very Special Spices in Mughal Fashion Served in Sizzling Balti Dishk
- CHICKEN MUSHROOM OR SHAG – Chicken Cooked with Mushroom or Spinach or Curry Sauce
- LAMB OR BEEF KORMA – Cooked with Cream, Almond Coconut & Mild Spices in Mughal Style