Ristorante Caterina de’ Medici is located at The Culinary Institute of America in the Colavita Center for Italian Food and Wine.
Truly authentic regional Italian cuisine takes center stage at Ristorante Caterina de’ Medici, a sophisticated dining room overlooking a stunning herb and rose garden, and the Hudson River. Or enjoy wood oven pizza and other simple rustic dishes in the more casual Al Forno Trattoria.
Dining at this grand Tuscan-style villa is a culinary escape to another world without ever having to leave the beautiful Hudson Valley.
Selections from the Ristorante Caterina de’ Medici Menu:
- iatto di Salumi con Giardinera – assorted cured meats, house-made pickled vegetables
- Pollo Arrosto – roasted chicken, rosemary potatoes, brussels sprouts, bacon
- Salumi Misti e Giardiniera – assorted cured meats with house-made pickled vegetables
- Ravioli alle Melanzane – eggplant ravioli, cherry tomato, olives and aged ricotta
- Bistecchina alla Palermitana – beef strip loin steak with aromatic breadcrumbs and panelle</>
- Risotto Zucchini e Zafferano – risotto with summer squash, zucchini flower and saffron
- Brodetto d’agnello, con Verdurine Estive – leg of lamb cooked with tomato and summer vegetables
- Piatto Vegetariano Estivo – composition of chick pea fritters, eggplant caponata and spicy greens
- Tortina di Cioccolato – warm chocolate lava cake, poached pear, whipped cream