SmokyRock BBQ Restaurant in Rhinebeck, NY, has the largest outdoor dining area in Rhinebeck — a unique culinary experience featuring the freshest ingredients, signature techniques, and authentic traditions.
They use all natural meat and poultry sourced locally and regionally, prepared with their own signature dry rub. All SmokyRock BBQ Barbecue Restaurant is slow smoked in-house for up to 16 hours, using cherry, maple, and hickory wood.
SmokyRock BBQ Restaurant is among the few true BBQ places that smoke a variety of meats. They smoke two different cuts of ribs, St. Louie and Baby Back. Besides ribs they also smoke their turkey, duck, chicken, sausage, brisket, pork belly and pastrami.
Selections from the SmokyRock BBQ Barbecue Restaurant Menu:
- Texas Brisket – Sliced smoked brisket on ciabbatta bread, with Swiss cheese, served with au jus on the side
- Wild Turkey – Smoked Turkey breast, topped with cranberry mayo, lettuce, and tomato served on ciabbatta bread
- Lime Pork Belly Sandwich – Pork Belly — roasted and then grilled, served with red onion, tomato, olive oil, cilantro & fresh lime juice
- Cured Meat Patsanga – Age-cured beef, tomatoes, and cheese wrapped in pastry dough
- Eggplant ala Toni (Organic) – Roasted eggplant served at room temperature, with tomatoes, onions, and toasted Ciabatta bread served on the side
- Smoky Volcano Potatoes – 1 pulled pork, 1 pulled chicken, 1 pulled ham loaded potato skins, filled with mashed potatoes and topped with cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon
- Smoked Barbecue Sampler – Pulled pork, pulled BBQ chicken, beef brisket, hot & sweet sausage, and 2 ribs, served with Ciabatta bread
- Chipotle Red Pepper Brisket – Sliced smoked brisket, with cheddar cheese and chipotle red pepper sauce, served on ciabbatta bread