Sweeney’s Irish Pub is a true Irish pub, there is a special ambiance and charm, where people come to relax and be themselves. Patrons come from all over to enjoy a great meal, listen to music, or simply take part in the art of conversation, over a few pints. With great food and drinks, coupled with live entertainment, Sweeney’s is always a fun time with friends, both new and old.
Set in the cozy Village of Walden, NY, Sweeney’s Irish Pub boasts its very own building set in the charming downtown area. With a full deck area for fair weather, the entrance is well-lit and welcoming, leading into a large dining area and a well crafted, authentic Dublin styled wood bar. With large televisions in full view (for soccer!), the best music playing, and all the friendly faces, you’re sure to be welcome at Sweeney’s Irish Pub. Pull up a stool, order a drink, and enjoy yourself.
Selections from the Sweeney’s Irish Pub Menu:
- BBQ Chicken Quesadillas – Served as an appetizer or a light lunch accompanied by salsa and sour cream.
- Dublin Cheese Steak – Grilled roast beef with onions, peppers & mushrooms on a toasted hoagie topped with cheese.
- Irish Guinness Stew – Served from October to April, get it while it’s still good!
- Sweeney’s Reuben Sandwich – Lean corned beef sliced extra thin with swiss cheese, sauerkraut & Russian dressing on grilled rye.
- Fish & Chips – Our Bass Ale battered cod fillets fried golden with lemon and tartar sauce, over a mountain of French fries.
- Sheperd’s Pie – Ground beef layered with mashed potatoes, beef gravy and vegetables baked in a pastry crust.
- 4 Cheese Melt Burger – American, Swiss, Mozzarella & Cheddar atop fresh beef grilled to your preference, on a roll, served with your choice of fries or onion rings.
- Super Sweeney Burger – Onions, peppers, mushrooms & bacon atop fresh beef grilled to your preference, on a roll, served with your choice of fries or onion rings.