Terrapin Restaurant offers a diverse selection of dishes containing historic and eclectic elements. Organic and local ingredients are used whenever possible and no partially hydrogenated oils are used in their food. All of the animal products served at terrapin restaurant are free-range, natural grain-fed and raised with no hormones or antibiotics.
The menu includes vegetarian/vegan dishes as well as wheat free fare.
From far-flung origins, the world’s most diverse flavors meet and mingle at Terrapin Restaurant, in this room, at your table. From elements both historic and eclectic comes something surprising, fresh and dynamic: dishes to delight both body and soul.
Samples from the Terrapin Restaurant Menu:
- Barbecued Duck Quesadilla with Mango-Avocado Salsa
Tangy braised duck, red onions & fontina cheese
- Vegetarian Gingered Leek & Tofu Pot Stickers
Steamed dumplings with hot & sweet dipping sauce
Beet, pork and beef stew with creme fraiche
- Hudson Valley Farmer’s Pasta
Seasonal local vegetables with chatham sheepherding co. ricotta sauce
- Pan Seared Scallops with Thai Coconut Lobster Curry Sauce
Thyme scented basmati rice and roasted broccoflower
- Natural Beef Braised Short Rib Gratinee
Slow cooked in a rich beef and onion broth over yukon gold mashed potatoes topped with caramelized onions and melted gruyere crostini
- Hudson Valley Cattle Company 18 Oz. Dry Aged T-Bone