Step through the doors of Zuppa Restaurant and you’ll find Old-World charm, exposed brick walls dressed with modern touches. And an expert staff focused on every little detail of your experience with us.
Our award-winning chefs craft innovative Italian cuisine with a commitment to natural, farm-to-table ingredients. From classic dishes to true originals and an extensive wine list perfect for any celebration, Zuppa is an authentic social dining experience that’s anything but ordinary.
The interior of Zuppa Restaurant and Lounge has a warm southern Italian inspired decor set amongst 100 year old brick walls, 14 foot ceilings and original wood floors. The first dining room houses an extraordinary bar, home to hundreds of liquors, an artisinal beer collection, 25 wines by the glass and nightly working mixologists.
The second dining room is surrounded by an art collection of local artists. White clothed tables are served upon by the well trained staff of ambassadors and supervised by a nightly working sommelier. The third dining room is in the wine cellar. Dine in a private room surrounded by a 2,500 bottle collection and flickering candles. Anywhere you happen to be while in Zuppa Restaurant and Lounge, you will enjoy your experience.
Selections from the Zuppa Restaurant and Lounge Menu:
- tagliere – a selection of cured and sliced meats & artisan cheeses with marmellata
- arancini – Crispy risotto balls with quattro formaggi and spring peas
- polpette di melanzana – meatless meatballs made with eggplant ricotta and breadcrumbs fried crisp
- fritti di baccala – salt cod fritters with long hot pepper aioli
- margherita pizza – fresh mozzarella & basil san marzano pomodoro extra virgin olive oil
- diavola dolce pizza – spicy sopressata mozzarella & tomato sauce chilli flakes with hot honey
- polipo – grilled octopus on squid ink pasta spicy garlic pomodoro sauce
- chitarra – guitar string pasta steamed long island clams peperoncino lemon zest bread crumbs
- cavatelli – ricotta pasta wild mushroom medley sun dried tomato pesto fresh ricotta dollop
- casoncelli – triangle shaped pasta with potato pecorino filling in pumpkin besciamella
- salmone – atlantic salmon over braised lentils with fennel
- costoline – nutella braised short rib hazelnut dusting on polenta cake & garlic olive oil tossed red chard
- branzino – mediterranean sea bass served crispy skin on fall ratatouille