Burkestone Estate is set on 6 beautiful acres of farmlands and orchards outside of Hudson, NY, the Estate has two barns, 5 apt suites, and a main house. The latter is a 5 bedroom center hall Victorian built in 1900 that still features all of the original details.
Burkestone Estate is a boutique barn wedding experience in the Hudson Valley located just outside of historic Hudson, NY. Our venue boasts a 3,500 sq ft 150 year old “Big Blue” barn, 3 outdoor ceremony spaces, trails and on-site housing for 20+ guests.
Voted one of America’s best small towns, Hudson features some of the best farm-to-table restaurants in the region, art galleries, microbreweries, wineries, antique shops, performance venues, beautiful Hudson River views and historic homes. Just 2 hours north of NYC and 3 hours west of Boston, it’s the perfect weekend location.
Estate Amenities & Features:
- The Victorian Manor House
- The Barn Suites: 4 fully renovated Studio Apts and a 1 Bedroom Bridal Suite Apt
- “Big Blue”- Our 19th Century Barn, restored and renovated with custom lighting and three floors
- “Little Blue”- Our small barn- perfect for cocktail hour and/ or a rehearsal dinner
- Beautiful nature trails on our 6 acres of land.
- Handmade farmhouse tables
- Handmade linen curtains to dress up the huge barn doors and barn carriage bays
- Fire pit + cured maple wood for large bonfire the night of the ceremony
- List of trusted vendors
- Options for custom brewed cider for a sparkling cider toast, onsite wedding planning/coordination, onsite seamstress, high peak white 30X30 frame tent with white bistro string lights, a carpenter for custom installs and more!
Burkestone Estate Barn Suites:
Perfect for a get-away weekend or a wedding party to stay. Begin your day in a cook ready kitchen & end it with luxury linens and pillow top bed. The 5 unit renovated barn suites each have their own private bathroom and full kitchen. Just minutes away from farms, orchards and historic homes, it is the best of both worlds. Quick access to dining, events, antiquing downtown, historic Olana, local farm stands, hiking or kayaking on nearby Lake Taghkanic, all followed by a glass of wine while looking at beautiful Catskill sunset views and a star filled sky.