Greywacke Meadows Wedding Barn is situated on 85 acres of land with a restored farmhouse, the custom finished barn and across the street a large grassy meadow. that once was home to my grandmothers barn & horses. It is a large grassy meadow, dotted with greywacke rocks & boulders that were deposited there by glaciers and remain as they have for hundreds of years. All of this is surrounded by beautiful trees including sugar maples, birch & pine.
The quiet natural beauty provides endless photo opportunities for the all-important wedding and
Greywacke Meadows is a unique venue that offers old fashioned budget friendly pricing with hands on owners. You get to choose from a large list of approved caterers so you can have exactly what kind of food you want for your big day! Anything goes for your food options, BBQ ‘s , pizza, food trucks, buffets or a formal plated dinner. Perhaps a cookie bar, or pies of every kind for dessert!
What’s Included At Greywacke Meadows Wedding Barn
- Beautiful Custom Post and Beam Barn with 16′ sliding barn doors & Custom Lighting
- Private Loft area for the Wedding Party
- Custom restrooms in the barn
- Custom Bar area inside the barn
- Bridal room in the 1843 farmhouse
- Tables & beautiful wooden X-back chairs
- White floor length tablecloths
- Covered Porch
- Softly lit courtyard & Patio area with seating and fireplace
- Ceremony area in the meadow w/ custom arbor, white chairs & benches
- Photo spots: Lighted Rock Garden, Stone walls, Brides Swing, Arbors, pathways and more..
- Off Street Parking Included
- Choose from the long list of approved caterers..we want you to have exactly the food and desserts you would like for your big day!
The Barn is a beautiful new post & beam barn for your weddings & events, on property that has been in the same family for over 200 yrs.