For lovers of the outdoors, hiking and fishing, biking and tubing, with skiing and golf just over the next hill, Cold Spring Lodge has been a rustic yet comfy retreat in the Catskills for over a century. Catskill Cabin with a fireplace. Stargazing beside a bonfire or cozy inside a log cabin in front of your own wood-burning fireplace, pets are always welcome.
Set in the heart of the Catskill Forest Preserve and the New York City Watershed – Esopus Creek only steps from the cabins – 80% of the land in the area has been designated “forever wild.” The tallest mountain in the Catskills is just up the road and history literally surrounds you.
Log cabins are the real deal, comparably priced to a standard hotel room, but including a full kitchen and bath, as well as wood-burning fireplaces as inviting in winter as they are in summer. Cabins have two or three bedrooms – some with queen sized beds, some doubles and some twins. Perfect for families and groups, the smallest cabin can sleep 6 and some are big enough for 8 or 10. Cribs are available for the smallest family members and your well-behaved pets are always welcome at Cold spring Lodge.
On site, you can swim in the outdoor pool, play volleyball, badminton, bocce or croquet. Kick a soccer ball, or have a game of touch football. If you want to BBQ, grills and fire pits are waiting outside.
Cold Spring Lodge and Cabins Weddings & Events:
Each wedding and event package is different. Just as your event is like no other, each rental package is based on your ideas and budget
• Indoor event space rental – restaurant area with bar
• Outdoor Catskills event space rental – large lawn area appropriate for outdoor weddings, reunions, and corporate team building events
• Catskills event and wedding coordination services – we can connect you with our local preferred vendors from florists to wedding planners to create the perfect event
• Relaxed, “Country Chic” Catskills Weddings
• Full property rental for private events
• Corporate Retreats and team building