Rough Cut Brewing Co. is a cheerful oasis on Route 44/55 in Kerhonkson, NY. The brewpub is located near to Minnewaska State Park and plays host to a steady flow of hungry and thirsty hikers.
There is a one-barrel brewing room on location so you know the beer is fresh. A good part of the brewpub is dedicated to the lounge with it’s huge stone fireplace. “People hang out for hours, which is awesome,” owner Jesse says. “It’s a social thing. We want to be that local hangout.”
Images From Rough Cut Brewing Co.
Selections from the Rough Cut Brewing Co., Menu:
- Wings – over one pound succulent wings in our house-made marinade
- Arugula Salad – arugula, figs, shaved parmesan, & red onion in our house balsamic dressing
- Nacho Platter – corn tortilla chips lovingly layered with beans & cheese, topped with our house made guacamole – add ground beef
- Lamb Burger – arugula, figs, red onion & feta cheese
- Oscar Burger – bacon, cheddar cheese & caramelized onions
- Steak Burrito – overstuffed with rice, beans & cheese, topped with our house made guacamole, served with a small Caesar salad
- Beer Battered Fish – beer battered fried flounder with house-made steak fries and tartar sauce