Wolff’s Biergarten is an authentic German Biergarten in Albany’s North End, specializing in three things: bier (The finest German, Belgian and Czech biers), wurst (quality sausages and schnitzel served with homemade spatzle) and soccer (televising all your favorite live games from around the world).
Wolff’s Biergarten is open for lunch, dinner, and weekend Brunch on Saturday and Sundays.
Selections from the Wolff’s Biergarten Menu:
- Wolff’s Wurst Breakfast – Choose two sausages. Served with scrambled eggs, potato pancakes, applesauce + sour cream
- Curried Eggs – Grilled sliced smoked ham topped with curry scrambled eggs, caramelized onion cheddar + curry sauce. Served with crispy potato pancakes, applesauce + sour cream
- Croissantwich – Warm croissant filled with two over-easy eggs + your choice of: grilled ham, bacon, or sausage + your choice of Swiss, cheddar, American, or Asiago cheese
- Black Forest Pancakes – Chocolate pancakes topped with cherry glaze, chocolate chips + whipped cream
- Wolff’s Schnitzelwich – Breaded pork cutlet on brioche with lemon aioli, lettuce, tomato + red onion. Served with fries
- Beef on Weck – Roast beef on kümmelweck bread with au jus. Served with fries
- Traditional Wursts – GF bratwurst, weisswurst, GF knockwurst, cheddarwurst, veggiewurst, Kielbasa
- Wild Game Wursts – GF smoked wild boar, Bison chipotle, GF venison w/ blueberries, GF pheasant w/ cognac,
wild elk w/ pear, Rabbit w/ Swiss
- Wolff’s Schnitzelwich – Breaded pork cutlet on brioche w/ lemon aioli, lettuce, tomato & red onion