Abeetz specializes in private parties such as weddings, birthdays, bar mitzvahs, corporate events, etc. No party is too small or large. We bring the party to you!
David D’Amico was born and raised in Westchester but his roots derive from San Fratello, Sicily and Naples, Italy. The pizzaiolo takes bits and pieces of the cooking methods and ingredients he saw growing up from both sides of the family and twists them with modern ideas to create exciting new pizza.
His inspiration for starting a pizza truck is for his love for food and pizza and how it tends to bring together family and friends.
Images From Abeetz – Mobile Wood Fired Pizza:
Selections From The Abeetz – Mobile Wood Fired Pizza Menu:
- Avocado Toast Pizza – Avocado, Sliced Tomato, Red Pepper Flakes, Lemon Zest, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil
- Bae Pizza – Bacon, Egg and Cheese, Mozzarella, Everything Spice Crust
- White Beater Pizza – Goat Cheese, Ricotta, Mozzarella, Spicy Honey
- Mangiacake Pizza – Ricotta, Mozzarella, Arugula, Prosciutto, Pecorino
- Sawzeech Pizza – Crumbled Sweet Sausage, Spicy Pickled Chiles, Mozzarella, Sauce
- Pinnoli – Cannoli cream with chocolate shavings and a churro crust
“There’s nothing more satisfying than serving something I have created and seeing people enjoy it. Watching my grandmothers cook was a magical experience. I learned that cooking with simplicity and using fresh ingredients is the secret to making amazing food. In my grandmother’s house food was available all day long and the motto was ‘ya gotta eat’.”