Growler & Gill is the perfect destination for devoted beer enthusiasts as well as newcomers to the pleasures of craft beer with 24 taps of fresh craft beer, over 500 bottles of the finest beers from around the world, and a gastropub menu designed with beer in mind.
The friendly beer geeks will take you through your own private tasting to help you make your selections. You’ll enjoy your beer presented in the proper glass. Can’t decide? Try a flight of four different beers. You’ll also find a great selection of bottled beer. Our bartenders will be happy to chill, uncork and pour it for you. And be sure to mix-a-six of any bottles/cans to take home.
Growler & Gill steps up the experience with weekly entertainment and regular special events.
A Few Selections From The Growler & Gill On Tap Beer List (list changes frequently):
- Grimm Citra Pop – Dessert Berliner Weisse brewed with Citra hops, vanilla, and milk sugar
- Southern Tier Samoa This – We went to great lengths carefully crafting each flavor, right down to the savory shortbread-like cookie base.
- Maine Lunch – “East Coast” meets West. Intense hop flavors and aromas of tropical and citrus fruits and pine dominate. A subtle malt sweetness brings the beer into balance.
- Angry Orchard Rose – Angry Orchard Rose has a delicate floral aroma, is apple forward in taste and complimented by refreshingly light tannins, similar to a semi-dry wine.
- Cigar City Florida Cracker Belgian Wheat – Pours cloudy straw in color with moderate notes of orange peel, coriander and hints of vanilla.
- Hill Farmstead Mary – A German-style pilsner brewed with our well water, German pilsner malt, our favorite German hops, and classic German lager yeast.
Selections From The Growler & Gill Menu:
- Buffalo Chicken Blue Cheese Salad – Romaine lettuce, crispy buffalo chicken, celery, carrots, crumbled blue cheese and ranch dressing
- Mac and Cheese Burger Special – Eight ounces fresh Angus beef topped with house mac and cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions and a slice of cheddar served on a toasted brioche; served with shoestring fries
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – Deliciously warm and flavorful, served in a toasted bread bowl with tortilla chips and veggies
- Hummus and Pita Plate – House made classic and roasted red pepper hummus, pita, tortilla chips, cucumbers and celery
- Parmesan Truffle Fries – Shoestring fries, black truffle oil and Parmesan cheese served with ketchup and truffle aioli
- Thin Crust Pizza
- Growler Chili – Beef and bean chili made with chef’s choice of beer served with sour cream and a soft pretzel
- Fish and Chips – Two beer battered cod fillets served with shoestring fries and tartar sauce; malt vinegar upon request
- Grilled Burger with Fries – Eight ounces of fresh Angus beef, lettuce, tomato and onion served on a toasted brioche bun and served with shoestring fries and ketchup
- Polish Pierogi – Authentic potato and cheese pierogi with sautéed onions and bacon; sour cream on the side
- Shrimp Po’Boy Sliders – Crisp battered shrimp, tomato and remoulade sauce on 3 slider rolls served with shoestring fries