Heller’s Farm has been Columbia County’s source for fresh fruits and vegetables for 85 years.
We are proud to continue that tradition with the best Concord and Niagara Grapes in both pick-your-own and pre-packaged quantities.
Our farm market, The Pickin’ Shack, opens around Labor Day, depending on the grapes, and runs through Christmas Eve – with a short break between Halloween & Thanksgiving. We will update our site later in the summer to specify the exact date of our fall opening.
In addition to our grapes, Heller’s Farm offers a wide assortment of fall harvest vegetables and local apples. The Pickin’ Shack also offers a variety of homemade preserves, cider and juices, maple products, as well as daily specials of baked goods.
Beginning Friday after Thanksgiving, we offer Choose-n-Cut Christmas trees in Douglas Fir and assorted holiday greens. No matter what you need, we have your size!!
Some Of The Products From Heller’s Farm Pickin’ Shack:
- Juicy and sweet Niagara Grapes. You must come early in the season to take these home!
- Concord Grapes – available for picking or already packed for about 5 weeks each fall.
- Fresh picked delicious produce including pears, apples, peaches and tomatoes. Many varieties available as the season progresses.
- Fresh picked vine ripened vegetables including cucumbers, corn, and many varieties of squash.
- Wagonloads of pumpkins in all shapes and sizes perfect for Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations.
- Christmas tree season begins the Friday after Thanksgiving. If you can find a more beautiful Douglas Fir, buy it!