At Willa’s Bakery Cafe, we make our baked goods and bread fresh daily, along with a rotating selection of breakfast dishes, sandwiches, salads, and desserts. Our food is made from scratch, sourced from fresh ingredients and local providers, and served with care and pride.
As much as possible, we use ingredients from Hudson Valley farms and vendors – part of a commitment to supporting our community and offering the best possible products.
Willa’s is a neighborhood bakery and cafe in Hudson, New York, serving fresh baked goods, breakfast, lunch, and weekend brunch. Drawing from classic recipes and family tradition.
Baked Goods Sampling
Slice of Pie or Tart
Slice of Cake or Cheesecake
Selections From The Willa’s Bakery Cafe Menu
- Egg & Cheese Sandwich – Choice of fried or scrambled egg, cheddar cheese, honey sriracha on homemade toast
- Nelly Deane’s Egg Scramble – Three eggs scrambled with sautéed vegetables and onion, cheddar cheese, side of homemade toast with butter
- The Ivy Sandwich (vegetarian) – Hummus, roasted pepper, carrot, tomato, cucumber, feta, greens
- The Cyril Sandwich – Orange and ginger grilled chicken, cilantro, carrot, sriracha mayo, pickled shallot
- The Florence Sandwich (vegetarian) – Fig jam, goat cheese, roasted carrot, lemon zest, greens
- The Pioneer Sandwich – Grilled chicken, fried shallots, garlic aioli, tomato chutney, greens, cheddar cheese
- Otto’s Salad – Asparagus over greens, chicken, roasted peanuts, scallions, jalapeno, carrot, ginger sesame vinaigrette
- The Frances Salad (vegetarian) – Greens with cucumber, tomato, feta, red onion, kalamata olives, homemade garlic croutons, tzatziki dressing