Pad Mango Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Thai & Asian cuisine in Poughkeepsie, NY. Their convenient location and affordable prices make the restaurant a natural choice for eat-in or take-out meals in the Poughkeepsie community.
The restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service.
Selections From the Pad Mango Menu:
- STEAMED GOLDEN PORK BUN – Steamed bun stuffed w. pork and veg.
- Thai Style Crispy Chicken – Fried crispy dice breaded chicken in sweet chili sauce.
- Chicken Satay (4pcs) – Grilled chicken marinated in Thai herbs and served with peanut sauce.
- Thai Curry Dumpling hot – Fried shrimp dumpling topped with bell pepper, onion, and massaman curry.
- Curry Puff hot – Fried curry puff stuffed with ground pork and shrimp served with sweet chili sauce.
- Vegetarian Curry Puff hot – Fried curry puff stuffed with mixed vegetable and served with sweet chili sauce.
- Toong Thong – Fried wonton stuffed with grounded pork and shrimp served with sweet chili sauce.
- Tom Yung Koong – Hot and sour soup with shrimp, mushroom, lemon grass, galangal, and kaffir lime leaf.
- Tom Kha Gai – Chicken with coconut milk, mushroom, lemon grass, galangal, and kaffir lime leaf.
- Papaya Salad – Shredded green papaya with tomato, string bean, carrot, lettuce, and grounded peanut in sweet & spicy dressing.
- Pad Thai – Famous Thai rice noodle sauteed with egg, scallion, dried bean curd, bean sprout, and grounded peanut.
- Pad Woon Sen – Sautéed glass noodle with mixed vegetable, crab meat, and egg in sesame flavored sauce.
- Kuay Tiew Kee Mao – Sautéed wide flat noodle with egg, basil, broccoli, onion, bell pepper, tomato, bamboo shoot, and napa cabbage in chili paste sauce.
- Kang Daeng hot – Red curry and coconut milk with basil, kaffir lime leaf, bell pepper, and bamboo shoot.
- Kang Karee hot – Yellow curry and coconut milk with potato, onion, and scallion.
- Pineapple Fried Rice – Chicken and shrimp with egg, carrot, green pea, tomato, onion, scallion, pineapple, and cashew nut.
- Combination Fried Rice – Thai fried rice with chicken, shrimp, crab meat, egg, carrot, green pea, tomato, onion, and scallion.
- Kai Yang – Grilled half chicken marinated in Thai traditional style and served with curry rice.
- Ped Panang hot – Crispy duck in panang curry & coconut milk, with bell pepper and basil.
- Thai Style Boneless Fish hot – Fish with sesame & scallion in sweet chili sauce.
- Tom Yum Soup Hotpot hot – Tom Yum soup as the soup base. Squid, beef tendon, basil, fried fish ball, imitation crabmeat, fish tofu, mini sausage, onion, scallion, mushroom, enoki mushroom, napa cabbage, bean sprout, Thai rice noodle