Kwan Thai is the perfect realization of head chef and owner Kwan Belhouse’s vision: authentic, delicious, and handmade cuisine in a warm, inviting, and friendly atmosphere.
For nearly 15 years, Kwan Thai has been a staple in the Pearl River community and one of the premier Thai restaurants in the Hudson Valley. Every dish is carefully and delicately made to order, providing a truly unique experience in every bite.
Customers come back time and again to find something new or rediscover something familiar, and always delicious! Be sure to try our sauces made in house—a perfect complement to any dish!
Selections From The Kwan Thai Menu:
- KWAN’S BANG BANG SHRIMP – Crispy shrimp tossed in Kwan’s sweet and spicy secret mayo served over a bed of lettuce
- LEMONGRASS CHICKEN – Bite-sized chicken marinated with chopped lemongrass, red curry, and fresh herbs, deep-fried and served with sweet chili dipping sauce
- KWAN SPRING ROLLS – Famous handmade Thai spring rolls with ground chicken and mixed vegetables served with a special homemade sweet chili sauce
- SATAY – Beef or chicken marinated with Thai herbs, skewered and grilled served with peanut sauce and cucumber ajad salad
- TAO HOO TOD – Deep-fried tofu served with sweet chili sauce mixed with ground peanuts
- PANCAKE DUCK – Crispy roasted duck rolled in a spinach tortilla with lettuce served with a special homemade sauce
- TOD MUN PLA – Thai fish cakes served with cucumber and ground peanuts mixed with special Thai sauce
- GOONG KRA BORK – Shrimp and ground chicken marinated with Thai herbs wrapped in a thin egg roll skin
- PAD KRAUNG KEANG – Red curry sauce with onion, chili, and fresh sweet basil leaves, bell peppers, and scallions
- PAD PRIEW WAN – Thai sweet and sour sauce with pineapple, carrot, baby corn, tomato, onions, and cucumber
- KEANH KIEW WAN – Green curry prepared with coconut milk, eggplant, chili, and sweet basil leaves
- PAD KARPRAOW – Chili garlic sauce with onion, hot basil leaves, bell pepper, and strips of chili peppers
- PAD KHING – Black bean sauce with shredded ginger, jushrooms, baby corn, chili pepper, and scallions
- MANGO & STEAMED SWEET STICKY RICE – Served with a coconut milk topping and sesame seeds
- STUFFED BANANAS – Bananas wrapped in a crispy shell topped with honey and sesame seeds