The Olde Village Inne has been the melting pot of the downtown Nyack pub scene since 1994. It is now Nyack’s Historical longest established Pub.
Traveling to Ireland for authentic food is not necessary as a little piece of Ireland is right here in Nyack. For those hankering traditional Irish fare you will find it here on our updated menu, featuring hearty Irish dishes, like Sausage Rolls, Fish & Chips, Chicken Curry, Shepherd’s Pie, Bangers & Mash, Chicken Potpie & Irish Lamb Stew.
They also have a large selection of American cuisine including wings, burgers, pizza & nachos.
The OVI boasts a healthy adoration for Guinness, the full bar selection include sixteen types of beer on tap and spirits that any traditional pub would have.
Selections From The Olde Village Inne Menu:
- Shepherds Pie – Ground beef, carrots & onions in our house made gravy topped with mashed potatoes and baked to perfection.
- Chicken Pot Pie – Our house made pie filled with chicken tenders, veg & potatoes in a velvety sauce. topped with puff pastry & baked to a golden brown.
- Chicken Curry – Chicken tenders, onions, carrots and celery in our spicy curry sauce. served over rice, french fries or both!
- Dublin Fish & Chips – Beer battered haddock fried until golden brown served with chips and tarter sauce. try it baked for a healthy alternative!
- Steak & Mushroom Pie – Simmered beef, carrots, onions, mushrooms & potatoes in a hearty sauce. baked with golden brown flaky pastry.
- Irish Nachos – Our famous french fries baked with monterey jack cheese, bacon and scallions.
- Potato Skinsb- Potato skins loaded with cheddar cheese, bacon & scallions. sour cream served on the side.
- Mexi-skins – Stuffed with beans and cheddar cheese then baked with jalapenos, green peppers, onions & tomatoes. served with sour cream.
- Nachos Supreme – Tortilla chips piled high with melted cheddar, beans, tomatoes, onions, peppers and olives. topped with sour cream & guacamole. salsa and jalapenos served on the side.
- Broiled Filet Of Salmon – Fresh salmon broiled to your liking. choice of broiled or
- Beef Stew – Tender pieces of slowly braised beef, potatoes and root vegetables in a rich hearty sauce served over noodles.
- 16oz Sizzler – A thick juicy cut of sirloin steak topped with onions, mushrooms & onion rings.
- Casa Burger – Topped with peppers, onions, tomatoes & guacamole with jack or cheddar.
- Mexican Pizza – Our thin crust pizza topped with jack and cheddar cheese, tomato, onions, jalapenos, black olives, peppers and guacamole.
- Veggie Pizza – A vegetarian delight! our thin crust pizza topped with peppers, onions, olives, broccoli and mushrooms.
- Durango – A flour tortilla filled with steak or chicken, and cheddar cheese then baked in enchilada sauce. accompanied with rice and beans. sour cream served on the side.