Jewel of Himalaya Restaurant takes pride in bringing the tastes and aromas from the top of the world to a plate near you. Winner of the Zagat’s Best, we use our skills and knowledge in preparing authentic Nepali Tibetan fusion cuisine.
Locals love our Chicken Vindaloo, Saag Paneer and Vegetarian-friendly Dal Makhini–each prepared with fresh and organic Himalayan herbs and spices. Order online today for carryout and add a side of Beef Momo–deep fried or steamed dumplings served with a specialty tomato sauce.
Selections From The Jewel Of Himalaya Restaurant Menu:
- Clear Mushroom Soup – Thinly sliced Shittake Mushroom in seaweed broth soup
- Thukpa Soup – Handmade noodle in beef or chicken broth
- Thendup Soup – Homemade thinly cut flat noodle in beef or chicken broth with choice of protein
- Lamb Chili – Roasted lamb and bell pepper marinated in ginger garlic
- Vegetable Pakoda – Mixed vegetables and mash potatoes deep in tempura batter and deep fried
- Beef Sekuwa – Beef cubes grilled in a clay oven.
- Seafood Curry – Lobster, scallops, shrimp cooked in tomatoes, onion and garlic sauce.
- Shrimp Korma – Shrimp cooked in nutty (cashewnut, almond) sauce.
- Himalayan Makhini – Blend of chicken, beef and vegetables in masala cream sauce.
- Chana Massala – Chickpeas cooked in onion, tomato and Marsala sauce.
- Dal Makhini – Combination of lentils cooked in tomato, onion and cashew nut sauce. Served with Basmati rice.
- Matter Paneerr – Green peas and paneerr in tomato and onion sauce. Served with Basmati rice.
- Balgan Bhartha – Roasted eggplants cooked in tomatoes and onion sauce. Served with Basmati rice.
- Himalayan Aloo – Spicy potatoes and cauliflower mix in curry sauce. Served with Basmati rice.
- Beef Korma – Beef cooked in nutty (cashew nut, almond & yogurt) sauce. Served with Basmati rice.
- Chicken Vindaloo – Chicken with potatoes cooked in tomatoes, onion and spicy masala sauce. Served with Basmati rice.
- Stir fry noodles / rice
- Mutton Biryani – Indian style mutton fried rice served with raita (yogurt) sauce.