Baba Louie’s offers up woodfired organic sourdough pizza. Every meal served at Baba Louie’s comes from the highest-quality ingredients. Local artisan bakers at the Berkshire Mountain Bakery in Housatonic, MA, provide the delicious and nutritious sourdough pizza crusts.
Baba Louie’s selects the freshest veggies, fruits, cheeses, and meats to create their wood fired pizzas and heaping salads. Baba Louie’s has an array of vegetarian selections on their menu and the house-made soups are always deliciously vegan. They can also make any pizza with a wheat or spelt crust.
Some selections from the Baba Louie’s Wood Fired Pizza Menu:
- Isabella Pizzarella Pizza – roasted sweet potatoes, roasted parsnips, caramelized onions, roasted garlic, fresh mozzarella and shaved fennel, drizzled with reduced balsamic vinegar and parmesan
- Dolce Vita Pizza – tomato sauce, wilted spinach, fresh mozzarella, california figs, gorgonzola, prosciutto and parmesan topped with infused rosemary oil
- Hannah Jo Pizza – fresh mozzarella, ricotta, red onions, shrimp, pineapple, canadian bacon, green chili sauce, topped with dried coconut
- Vegetazione Bravo Spelt Pizza – soy mozzarella, tofu, broccoli, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, spinach, chêvre, tomato sauce and tarragon
- Abbondante BBQ Chicken Pizza – a combination of BBQ sauce, chicken, red onions, fresh mozzarella, smoked gouda, oregano and parmesan
- Riccardo’s Pizza Famosa – tomato sauce, chêvre, sun-dried tomatoes, asiago, kalamata olives, mozzarella, roasted garlic, basil and parmesan
- Baba Louie’s Classic Cheese Pizza: Queen Margherita – Tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, parmesan, infused garlic olive oil and basil. Or create your own magic using our toppings.
- BB’s Dream Pizza – fresh mozzarella with black bean sauce, red onions, pulled pork, guacamole, and finished with a cilantro sour cream