Dizzy Chicken Barbecue creates fresh wood fired rotisserie dishes that puts a new spin on barbecue by taking nothing but the freshest ingredients and assembling them in unique ways to deliver absolutely delicious food to you. No use of preservatives or emulsifiers here, everything is made fresh in-house.
Delicious, healthy food is created by transforming fresh ingredients using proper cooking technique and seasoning. Part of the art of cooking is the ability to subtly blend and layer flavors in a way that accents the main ingredient as opposed to smothering it. Unlike simple gas rotisseries, our rotisserie burns wood as well. This allows us to add a natural hint of smoke that is the perfect final touch. Further this style of cooking allows excess fat to drain while keeping the meat tender and juicy.
Often when people think of eating healthy, the first thing that comes to mind is reducing calories. While this has its place, at the same time the body can be starved of vital nutrients that give us energy and keep us healthy. By preparing our menu from scratch, we are able to control quality and freshness. For example, Dizzy Chicken Barbecue dressings are prepared using olive oil. Although olive oil has calories just like any other oil it also has incredible health benefits such as lowering cholesterol and decreasing the risk of heart disease. It is this thought process that not only creates healthy food but also packs the food with flavor.
Selections From The Dizzy Chicken Barbecue Menu:
- Beer Battered Cheese Curd – Paulaner battered Argyle Cheese Farmer cheddar cheese curd paired with your choice of Dizzy or Melba sauce
- Pork Candy – Slow smoked pork belly burnt ends glazed with honey and apple infused barbecue sauce paired with arugula & shaved parmesan with extra virgin olive oil & Lemon.
- Fall Harvest Panini – All natural Antibiotic Free house smoke turkey, Saratoga Apple Macintosh apples, Spinach, cranberry & whole grain mustard aioli & brie.
- Seared Smoked Pork Steak – Dry rubbed and slow smoked pork shoulder sliced thick and pan seared until golden brown. Served with braised great northern beans & roasted root vegetables. Finished with a whiskey cracked black pepper cream sauce.
- Dizzy Wings (FULL DOZEN) – Our chicken wings are slow roasted in the rotisserie then fried crisp. Served: Hot, Sweet BBQ,
- Spicy BBQ, or Garlic and Parmesan. Dipping Sauce: House Made Blue Cheese or Dizzy Sauce
- Award Winning House Smoked Bacon, Poblano & Roasted Corn Chowder – All Natural Nitrate Free House Made Bacon, poblanos, roasted corn, potatoes, garlic, parsley & thyme.
- Dizzy Chicken Salad – Pulled chicken, carrots, parsnips, celery, & lemon aioli. Served on a bed of mixed greens with Kalamata olives, roasted red peppers, red onion & balsamic vinaigrette
- Smoking Brisket – Slow house smoked beef brisket, caramelized onions, aged cheddar, & horseradish cream
- Dizzy Chicken – Roasted chicken, Roasted Red Pepper, Basil Pesto, & Provolone
- Smoked Meatloaf – Meatloaf, arugula, sundried tomato spread, Swiss cheese, & Mayo
- Smoked Pastrami Ruben – House smoked pastrami, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, & house made Russian dressing