At Clemson Bros. Brewery we live and breathe to perfect our passion for Craft and our beer exemplifies that passion in every sip. As a dedicated team of craft Brewers, we ignite that passion daily by reaching back through time to preserve the culture of our foundation, and we take pride in going to great lengths to artfully blend our love of rich history with our love for craft beer.
Clemson Bros. Brewery Beers:
Lola’s Blonde Ale
Not your typical blonde by any means. Lola’s Blonde Ale delivers a refreshingly crisp and dynamic performance displaying ample body raspberry highlights, setting it apart from most other blonde ales. Our Raspberry Blond Ale is sure to flatter the palate and entice an adventurous appetite.
Foundation Pale Ale
Slightly dry, with a sweet body, and medium citrus, grapefruit, orange and tangerine notes. Foundation Pale Ale is very drinkable, and it can be easily paired with most foods.
Lionheart Imperial IPA
Fierce in both flavor and attitude, our Imperial Indian Pale Ale embodies the heart of a lion. This craft beast boasts untamed citrus flavor, rounded out with a rich malt backbone. Anyone bold enough to contend with this powerhouse double IPA is truly a spirited connoisseur of craft.
Selections from the Clemson Bros. Brewery Menu:
- Mushroom and Goat Cheese Pizza – Goat cheese bechamel, shiitake mushrooms, nutmeg, thyme, and fresh mozzarella.
- Bartlett Pear and Gorgonzollae Pizza- Bartlett pears, prosciutto, toasted walnuts, gorgonzola, and fresh mozzarella.
- The Imperial Burger – Arugala, apple wood smoked bacon, seasonal sweet jam, and pickled red onion
- Clemson IPA Burger – Green leaf lettuce, Clemson IPA infused BBQ sauce, aioli, onion friz, marinated tomato, and red onion
- Grilled Vegetable Sandwich – Spring greens, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, red onions, melted American cheese, house aioli, and balsamic reduction
- Cherry and Pistachio Salad – Arugula, frisee, red onion, Rainer cherries, goat cheese, pistachios, and dijon mustard vinaigrette