If you are looking for a casual hometown restaurant with exceptional food and attentive service, come to Fiddlestix Cafe on Main St in scenic Cornwall.
The Fiddlestix Cafe dining experience includes a selection of items unique to the area that suit every taste. Flavorful food choices abound. Chef Patrick uses premium ingredients to create tasty breakfast and lunch favorites. His innovative offerings, prepared from “scratch”, feature fresh seasonal produce from local farms and regional products. Catering for your party or event is available.
Selections from the Fiddlestix Cafe Menu:
- Benedict’s eggs – Two poached eggs served over grilled Canadian bacon, toasted English muffin, topped with hollandaise sauce and served with home fries
- Strawberry Fields Forever – our strawberry cheesecake stuffed French toast, for those who like a little dessert with breakfast
- Snacking with Popeye -Baby spinach, feta, red onions, bacon, & tomatoes tossed in lemon a olio
- Plentiful Harvest – Mixed spring greens tossed with candied walnuts, dries cranberries, fresh apples, tomatoes, crumbled bleu cheese and our honey balsamic dressing
- Tried and True – Our large half pound burger, grilled to your liking, and served with lettuce, tomato, & red onion. Served with fries & rings.
- Hummungus Fungus – grilled Portobello mushroom topped with roasted red peppers, tomato and provolone cheese on a cibatta. Served with sweet potato fries
- Mama Mia Panini – proscuiutto, fresh mozzarella, basil, tomatoes, roasted peppers, and roasted garlic pesto
- Crabby Patty – our crab cake sandwich, topped with jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and tartar sauce in sour dough roll served with pasta salad and homemade tortilla chips
- That’s a Mouthful – our own chicken salad made with roasted chicken, tarragon and red peppers served in a wrap with pasta salad and homemade tortilla chips