Pizza Trails is a customized wood-fired pizza trailer serving the Capital Region of Albany, NY. Specializing in Neapolitan style pizza cooked fast in a wood-fired oven at over 800 degrees! Hire us to cater your event or keep an eye out for us at fairs, festivals, and weekly pop-ups!
Nothing but freshly made dough. Dough is long-fermented which creates a light and airy pizza with just the right amount of crunch. Pizzas are baked in a wood-fired oven with temperatures reaching over 900 degrees, the pizzas cook fast creating a rising crust and that perfect amount of wood-fired char. A great deal of effort goes into serving the best pizza. It starts with our fresh hand-tossed dough and finished with the finest ingredients.
Selections From The Pizza Trails Menu:
- Classic Cheese – Our fresh dough, topped with sauce and freshly shredded mozzarella cheese. A classic cheese pizza always hits the spot, in a world of artisan pizzas, our classic cheese can’t miss.
- Margarita – Your classic “cheese pizza” in the Neopolitan world, this pizza features a tomato sauce base, with fresh globs of mozzarella cheese topped with basil and olive oil.
- Curled Roni – A simple pizza sure, but the only way to have a pepperoni pizza is with thinly sliced pepperoni that curls up to a crisp crunch in our wood-fired oven.
- Ryan’s Hawaiian – Ryan’s spin on the controversial Hawaiian pizza with red sauce, Applewood smoked bacon, diced pineapple, and sprinkled with parmesan cheese. Don’t knock it till you try it.
- The Favorite – A pizza with olive oil and garlic base sent into the oven topped with mozzarella cheese. After the bake, we top it with fresh red sauce and parmesan cheeses. No wonder it quickly became everyone’s favorite.
- BBQ Chicken – We start with our special BBQ sauce, chunks of smoked gouda cheese, followed by fresh mozzarella cheeses, fresh chicken breast tossed in BBQ sauce, red onions and baked to perfection.
- Hot Honey Sausage – Red sauce pizza topped with fresh mozzarella, green peppers, onions, and fresh sweet Italian sausage. Finished with a drizzle of Mike’s Hot Honey.
- White Tomato Broc – Garlic and olive oil base, topped with fresh mozzarella, chopped tomatoes, and broccoli.
- S’Mores Pie – .Our fresh dough lathered with butter, par-baked then spread with Nutella, topped with marshmallows, graham crackers, and sprinkled with powdered sugar.