Holy Crab, a one of a kind Cajun-style seafood restaurant based out of White Plains, New York, continues to bring unmatched seafood selection and a Cajun-style menu unsurpassed anywhere else in the White Plains community today.
Borne from a passion for providing mouth-watering, high quality, and delivered daily seafood to consumers in the enchanting town of White Plains, Holy Crab ensures quality, friendly service, and cleanliness that exceed expectations.
“What’s unique about operation is that we get the seafood fresh – daily,” said Wei, Founder and Owner of Holy Crab. “There aren’t many seafood restaurants here in White Plains, and even less Cajun-styled menus. We take pride in what we provide our consumers, and are constantly working to provide an enticing and delectably inspiring menu.”
Holy Crab’s seafood menu consists of different sauces like Garlic Butter, Lemon Pepper, Cajun, and the Holy Crab Special. Their signature Cajun sauce, a combination of a mix of spicy spices, comes in different spiciness levels, ranging from medium to hot. Additionally, the restaurant features a dining lounge where guests can relax, lay back, and enjoy the dining ambience with their food.
Selections From The Holy Crab Cajun Seafood Menu:
- Mesclun Salad – Served w/Shredded Carror, Toast Tomato In Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Holy Nachos w.Lobster – Crisp tortilla chips served with melted cheese, guacamole, sour cream, green onion and tomato salsa
- Char-Grilled 14oz NY Sirloin Steak – Mushroom, red wine sauce served with spinach and mashed potato
- Fresh Salmon Cake w. Mustard Dill Sauce – Served w. tomatoes, blackeye peas salad
- Fried Lobster Tail with Cheese – with cajun fries
- 6 Slabs BBQ Pork Spare Ribs – with cajun fries
- Jambalaya Fried Catfish
- Fried Catfish Caesar Wrap
- Fried Soft Shell Crab Po Boy
- Surf & Turf – lobster tail (1pc),14oz NY Sirloin steak in red wine sauce served w. spinach, garlic noodle (spaghetti) and herbal butter on the side