Since 1988, Il Cenácolo has brought the taste of Northern Italy to the Hudson Valley. Celebrating the simplicity of classic Tuscan cuisine, its menu offers traditional recipes, presented with sophistication and mastery.
The finest ingredients are prepared so their flavor shines through. Following Italy’s guiding philosophy, every part of the meal is a culinary experience. Of the many notable dishes on the menu, Polletto al limone, Filetto al pepe nero, and Risotto alla pirata are renowned throughout the region.
Selections from the Il Cenácolo Restaurant Menu:
- Insalta D’Caprese – Fresh tomato, mozzarella, and basil
- Portobello all Griglia – Grilled Portobello mushrooms with balsamic vinegar
- Fettuicine al Pomodoro e Basilica – Fresh pasta with tomato and basil
Spaghetti aglio olio e Pepperocino – Spaghetti with hot oil, garlic, cayenne pepper
- Rigatoni alla Buttera – Rigatoni with hot and sweet sausage and peas
- Petto di pollo Griglia con Funghi in Padela – Grilled pounded boneless breast of chicken with sautéed shitake and oyster mushrooms
- Fegato di vitello burro nero e salvia - Calves liver sautéed with brown butter and sage
- Scallopine all herbe fresche – Veal medallions in white wine and herbs
- Scampi alla pescatora – Shrimp sautéed in a white wine and spicy tomato sauce
alla livornes – Sautéed with capers, olives, white wine and spicy tomato sauce