Union Restaurant & Bar Latino opened its doors in September of 2007 in Haverstraw, New York and continues to grow in popularity thanks to its many loyal patrons and valued staff.
Partner-owners Chef Jose David Martinez and Maître d’hôtel Paulo Feteira shared their vision, passion and talent to open a restaurant that showcases a diverse, yet classic cuisine of Latin-fusion dishes. Located on the historic Pressler Building, the restaurant offers a friendly and relaxed hacienda style atmosphere, impeccable service and a great wine list.
Union is the perfect place for a romantic evening, family gathering, special occasion or for entertaining clients. Private parties and events can be arranged especially for you by our expert and professional staff.
Images From Union Restaurant & Bar Latino:
Selections From The Union Restaurant & Bar Latino Menu:
- RICOTTA BEET ESPLANADE SALAD GF – Roasted beet, chayote, honey, ricotta cheese & candied walnuts
- SOPA DE CEBOLLA Veg – Onion soup, Madeira wine & Manchego cheese
- GUACAMOLE CARAMBA! GF – Crabmeat, guacamole & smoked Paprika corn tortilla chips
- INDIAN NAAN PIZZA Veg – Flat bread, tomato, black olives, queso fresco, artichoke pesto & baby arugula
- CEVICHE MARIQUITAS GF – Shrimp, avocado, tomato & plantain chips
- Filet Mignon Medalions GF – Caja Yuca & rosemary Portobello mushroom sauce
- Grilled Pork Chop Habanero GF – Sautéed onions, peppers, tomato, & pure de papas
- Papa al Horno GF – Baked potato, lobster, scallops, shrimp & shitake, fava beans & lobster sauce
- Carne Asada GF – Sirloin steak with garlic yucca gratin, & brandy peppercorn sauce
- RED SNAPPER PIMIENTO GF – Arborio risotto, green peas & piquillo sauce
- Spinach Ricotta Queso Dumpling Veg – Fresh basil tomato sauce & shaved pecorino
- CARAMEL FLAN – Caramel sauce & fresh fruits
- BANANA CARAMELIZADA – Warm banana split with toasted sugar almonds
- CHOCOLATE NATILLA – Chocolate, caramel mousse, with Tahitian crème anglaise