Maria’s Healthy Eats offers healthy food to the New York’s Capital District and a community place were people and good eats can come together.
Their goal is to provide you with food that you don’t have to feel bad about. You can choose from a variety of Gluten free, Dairy-free, Plant-based Oatmeal Bowls, Overnight Oats, Acai Bowls, Pitaya Bowls, Graviola Bowls, Smoothies, Kombucha, Yogurts, and more! Healthy, delicious, and now available in Troy, New York!
Maria’s Healthy Eats uses 100% whole foods, meaning there are never any additives, preservatives, or sweeteners in their products, to create food that enriches your body. That’s why they use plant-based, protein and antioxidant-rich options.
Selections From The Maria’s Healthy Bowl Menu
- Sweet Breakfast Bowl – Spinach, strawberry, blueberry, walnuts, goat cheese, honey, flax seed
- Savory Breakfast Bowl – Avocado, sweet potato, hard-boiled egg, spinach, everything spice
- Protein Toast – Sprouted toast, avocado, hard-boiled egg, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, Himalayan pink sea salt, microgreens
- Banana Maple Bowl – Banana, raisin, walnut, coconut sugar, pure maple syrup, and cinnamon
- The 433 Green Spinach Smoothie – kale, apple, banana, peanut butter, cinnamon, coconut water
- Rocking On The River Smoothie – Banana, cold brew, maca, cacao powder, cinnamon, almond milk
- The Yummus Bowl – Greens, quinoa, brown rice, hummus, avocado, feta, dates, walnuts, olives, olive oil
- Beet + Lentil Bowl – Lentils, beets, carrots, pears, microgreens, sunflower seeds, orange yogurt dressing
House, Cappuccino, Latte, Cafe Mocha, Caramel Latte, Espresso (Double Shot), Americano, Iced Americano,Iced Coffee, Iced Latte, Hot Tea, Chai Tea Latte, Hot Chocolate
Assorted Kombucha, Vita Coco Water, Essentia Water, Evian Water, Runa Organic Energy Drink, Bottled Super Coffee Protein and MCT Oil (no sugar added), Canned Super Espresso Protein and MCT Oil (no sugar added), Pressed Juicery Shot (2oz), Wellness, Probiotic Pressed Juicery (12oz), Strawberry Basil Lemonade, Celery Juice, Roots with Ginger, Orange Tumeric