Empanada Nirvana specializes in Tex-Mex food, comfort food or what you might call just good fun food. It’s all done with their creative twists to popular cuisine.
Empanadas abound, with almost 25 types on the menu ranging from Cajun shrimp to truffle mac ‘N’ cheese. The menu includes vegan choices along with dishes that can morph to gluten free on request.
There are not only daily specials but daily discounts and sales to help you maintain your wallet’s waistline.
Selections From The Empanada Nirvana Menu:
- Guava Smoothie – Guava is best described as a blend of strawberry and pears… but not exactly. Made with your choice of almond or oat milk
- Papaya Smoothie – Papaya, is one of those fruits that seem to taste healthy, in the best sense possible. Made with your choice of almond or oat milk
- Mango Smoothie – The unique taste of mango without the annoying, massive mango pit. Made with your choice of almond or oat milk
- Beef Empanada – Classic beef empanada seasoned with Empanada Nirvana’s own handmade Sofrito\
- Pepper Steak Empanada – It’s like a pepper steak sandwich, except deep fried. Check mate, Hot Pockets!
- Puerto Rican Sausage and Peppers Empanada – Spicy Puerto Rican sausage with bell peppers.
- Komodo Dragon Empanada – We swear there’s no lizard meat in these. It’s hot sausage with extra heat. Wear something flame retardant.
- Pernil Empanada – A massive Puerto Rican favorite. Picnic cut pork marinated until it’s saturated with flavor and slow roasted until the meat falls off the bone. We wouldn’t be Empanada Nirvana if we didn’t put pernil in an empanada.
- Guava And Cream Cheese Empanada – A favorite desert empanada made with guava fruit paste and cream cheese
- Meatball Parm Empanada – Meatball Parmigiana in an Empanada. A lot whole lot less messier than a sandwich
- Yucca Fries – One of our most popular appetizers! Puerto Rican Take on French Fries made with cassava root, served with our own original Mojo sauce.
- Bacalitos – Fried Codfish fritters. A delicious taste of the sea with a touch of freshness and spice. Light and fluffy, but also filling and satisfying.
- Rellenos de Papa – What’s better than meat and potatoes? A: Deep fried potato croquette stuffed with your choice of chicken or beef
- Open Quesadilla Meal (Gluten Free) – An open corn tortilla loaded with Rice & beans, salsa, guac sauce, taco sauce, Tex-Mex cheese, olives, peppers, with your choice of meat chicken, beef, chorizo (Spanish sausage) or pernil (Puerto Rican style roast pork).
- Mofongo Meal (Gluten Free) – A blend of tostones (fried and mashed slices of savory plantains) seasoned and formed into a “cake” and served with broth. Choose one from among chicken, beef, chorizo (Spanish sausage) or Pernil (Puerto Rican style roast pork)
- Celia Cruz Cubano Biggie – Named after the Queen of Salsa. Pressed sandwich with pernil (Puerto Rican style roast pork), our own original Mojo sauce, ham, pickles and a Tex-Mex cheese blend
- Mark Anthony Slider – Pernil (Puerto Rican style roast pork), our own original Mojo sauce and a Tex-Mex cheese blend
- The Vegenator Burger – Plant based 8oz beef, avocado, sweet peppers, tomato and chiles, vegan cheese, Mojo sauce.
- Meat Lovers Burger – 8oz patty topped with grilled boneless skinless chicken thigh, pernil, pickles, American cheese and Mojo sauce.
- The Godfather Burger – A Burger you can’t refuse. 8oz patty, grilled sweet Italian sausage, peppers, mozzarella and marinara sauce.
- Chihuahua Dog – Hot dog, hot sausage, beef, Tex-Mex cheese blend, guac sauce, salsa, wrapped in corn tortilla
- Gun Hill Rd Hot Dog – With rice & beans, pernil (Puerto Rican roast pork), potato salad and our own original Mojo sauce.
- Spicy Boricua Dog – Chopped hot sausage, chorizo, quesadilla cheese, cilantro, and our own original Mojo sauce.
View the full Empanada Nirvana Menu.
Check out the Empanada Nirvana Vegan Menu.