Ohana Café offers a selection of sweet and savory crepes, traditional breakfasts and quinoa bowls and wraps with an atmosphere of Hawaiian ohana. You are welcome to a place where one may find refreshment for both body and soul. As part of our Ohana, we invite you to join us in this experience every time you visit us.
The ancient Hawaiian term Ohana means family, but probably not in the way you typically use it. Ohana speaks to the concept of a larger family that is not necessarily connected by blood. A person’s ohana can include their best friends, neighbors, or anyone else who is special in their life. An ohana is special. The people within it are bound together by genuine compassion, culture, support, loyalty, and love for each other. To become a part of someone’s ohana is a great honor.
We consider everyone who comes to Ohana Café to be a member of our ohana. That’s why our endeavor is to provide you with an amazing experience every time you visit us.
Selections From The Ohana Cafe Menu:
- National Velvet – Filled with expresso cream & topped with Nutella, raspberry & whip cream.
- Aloha Berry – Filled with Lemon cream & topped with seasonal fruit or berries & Whip cream
- Crêpeing Me Crazy – Our twist on the Monte Cristo! Filled with turkey, ham, Swiss & raspberry, French toast battered & grilled. Topped with powder sugar & raspberry compote.
- Huli Huli Pork – Hawaiian Style pulled pork, ohana slaw, sprouts & pineapple.
- Lighthouse French Toast – cinnamon bread lightly battered & grilled topped with Powder sugar, Whipped cream & syrup. (Have it stuffed with your choice of filling)
- Toast on the Hudson – Avocado, diced tomatoes, sprouts & balsamic drizzle. (try it “Ohana Style” -2 eggs & feta cheese)
- Quinoa Bowl – Quinoa with Spinach, mushrooms, caramelized onions, craisins & walnuts.
- Loco Moco – Hawaiian breakfast bowl with coconut rice, burger patty fried egg & country gravy.
- Auntie’s Pot Pies (Seasonal) – our oven roasted chicken & seasonal veggies in a creamy sherry sauce & topped with homemade crust.
- Veggie Wrap – Homemade hummus, sprouts, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes & greens.
- Ohana Classic Grilled Cheese – 3 layers of melted Cheddar, Parmesan, & Swiss cheese, grilled to perfection on multi-grain toast.