Built in the 1730’s, the historic Quackenbush House located in downtown Albany, NY is now home to The Olde English Pub & Pantry.
At The Olde English Pub & Pantry, we serve quality British beers (plus Fosters & Guinness), single malt scotches, wine, & select cocktails made with liquor from Albany Distilling Co.
Along with drinks, we serve delicious English pub food. Select items change with the seasons, so check out the menu page to see what we are currently offering.
The Olde English Pub & Pantry offers catering for private events, birthday parties, weddings & more! Head to our catering page for more information.
Selections from the The Olde English Pub & Pantry Menu:
- OLDE CROQUETTES – Whipped potatoes, corned beef, bacon, ham, scallion, red onion, pub mustard.
- DIPPING FRIES – Garlic & truffle salt seasoned fries, served with pub mustard, malted ranch, spicy aioli & garlic-thyme aioli.
- DONER KEBAB – Leg of lamb, lettuce, tomato, sautéed onions, pickles, tzatziki sauce, garlic naan.
- BERRY SALAD – Spinach, blueberries, feta, walnuts, balsamic dressing.
- JAMESON CHICKEN SANDWICH – House-made Slow-cooked chicken thigh in house-made Jameson sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickles, brioche bun.
- PUB BURGER – Custom ground blend, sharp cheddar, caramelized onion, fried egg, pub mustard, lettuce, tomato, gherkin, brioche bun.
- BROCCOLI BURGER – Housemade vegan broccoli patty, spicy carrot slaw, lettuce, tomato, onion, veganaise, ciabatta roll.
- FISH & CHIPS – Newcastle Ale-battered Atlantic cod, chips, coleslaw, tartar.
- CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA – Curry-yogurt marinated chicken, spiced tomato, coconut milk, garam masala, rice, garlic naan.
- MEAT PIE – Lamb, rosemary, garlic, carrots, celery and leeks baked in a pastry puff crust.