Chef Jenny of Palace Dumpling uses only the finest ingredients, employs time-honored techniques and refuses to serve anything but honest dishes that are faithful to Dongbei, the region of China that Americans often call Manchuria.
If you want to taste dumplings, noodles, salads, soups and other Dongbei specialties as they were meant to taste, please visit Chef Jenny at Palace Dumpling in Wappingers Falls NY. You’ll be surprised, delighted and enraptured by the unique flavors and dishes that Chef Jenny and her staff lovingly prepare by hand for you.
Some Dumpling Selections:
Pork with Cabbage – Pork with Chive – Pork with Scallion – Pork with Sour Cabbage – Egg with Zucchini – Chicken with Cabbage – Chicken with Onion – Beef with Watercress – Beef with Mushroom – Lamb with Squash – Lamb with Mushroom – Shrimp with Cucumber and Egg – Shrimp with Pork – Salmon with Chive
Selections from the Palace Dumpling Menu:
- Spicy Noodles With Pork – Thick, soupy noodles gently simmered with savory bits of spicy pork and vegetables
- Vegetarian Spicy Noodles – Thick, soupy noodles gently simmered with savory bits of vegetables
- Low Mein With Chicken – Aromatic stir-fried noodles cooked with a blend of special spices and studded with savory pieces of white-meat chicken
- Vegetarian Lo Mein – Aromatic stir-fried noodles cooked with a blend of special spices and mixed with a savory medley of fresh vegetables.
- Flavor Salad – Shredded cabbage and bean noodles with special spices
- Flavor Green Bean Sheets – Clear, flat green-bean noodles with cucumber
- Spicy Kimchee – The Korean staple, Harbin style with Chef Jenny’s special spices
- Braised Beef – Fall-off-the-bone, slow-simmered beef short ribs cooked with savory spices. Served with a side of Chef Jenny’s spicy kimchee.
- Noodles with Chopped Pork in Fried Bean Sauce – Our hand-pulled noodles with savory bits of chopped pork in a savory fried bean sauce and served with fresh vegetables.