Ruchi means tasty and flavorful; and that is what Ruchi Indian Cuisine brings to you! Explore the many tastes of India with our daily lunch buffet and a la carte dinner.
Come experience the spices and curries, used for generations in India, in our warm and welcoming dining room.
Selections from the Ruchi Indian Cuisine Menu:
- Vegetable Samosa – Crisp patties filled with spiced potatoes and peas
- Dosa: Thin rice & lentil crepe served with sambar, tomato, and coconut chutney
- Uttapam – Rice and Lentil Pancake topped with vegetable
- Shrimp Bagari – Shrimp cooked in a tangy sauce with mustard & fresh curry leaves, served with Poori
- Chicken Pakora – Chunks of boneless chicken dipped in batter & deep fried
- Hot & sour soup made from tomato and cilantro Mulligatawny soup
- Palak (Spinach) – Pureed spinach with cumin, garlic, ginger and cream with paneer OR vegetables OR mushroom OR chickpeas OR potatoes
- Mutter Paneer – Cottage cheese cubes cooked with green peas in a medium spicy masala
- Vegetable Jalfrazi – Vegetable chili masala cooked with fresh vegetables & hot spices in a thick gravy
- Chicken Tikka Saag – Boneless chicken grilled in tandoor and cooked in spinach sauce
- Chicken Phall – A popular Anglo-Indian spicy dish with green chilies, ginger, and coriander
- Lamb Zardalu Boti – Chunks of boneless lamb cooked with apricots, cashew nuts and mildly spiced cream sauce garnished with potato sticks
- Kerala Fish Curry – Fish cooked in coconut, black tamarind and tempered with curry leaves
- Ruchi Tandoori Mixed Grill – A delicious combo of chicken tikka, tandoori chicken, botti kebob, malai kebob, hariyali kebob, and tandoor shrimp
- Gulab Jamun – Caramelized milk dumplings in a honey syrup
- Carrot Halwa – Grated carrot with almonds, raisins, and cardamom slowly cooked in milk
- Avial – Plantains, yams, beans, carrot, squash vegetable drumsticks tempered with coconut, mustard, curry leaves and whole chili.
- Lamb Botti Kebob – Boneless chunks of lamb marinated in yogurt and spices and broiled in Tandoor on skewers.