Stone Fire is a neighborhood restaurant serving neo Italian cuisine with a modern twist.
Our diverse menu offerings are made with the freshest and highest quality seasonal ingredients available.
Nestled at the corner of Moore and Lexington Avenues in Mount Kisco, NY, this cozy restaurant boasts a rustic ambience accentuated by reclaimed wood tables, upscaled lighting fixtures, copper bar, bare brick walls and of course a wood fired brick oven in the bar area. Come experience our distinctive food as well as signature cocktails, craft beers and assorted wines served in a casual chic atmosphere. A charming restaurant that offers more than just delicious food; we exude a welcoming vibe.
Selections From The Stone Fire Menu:
- Szechaun Cauliflower – Tempura cauliflower, sweet & sour glaze, sesame seeds
- Burrata – Fresh creamy burrata, heirloom cherry tomatoes, salami chips, arugula, pistachio pesto
- Arancini – Saffron risotto balls, house ground sausage, mozzarella, tomato basil
- Baked Polenta – Grilled portobello, gorgonzola, tomato basil sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower Caesar – Baby gem, shaved fennel, toasted hazelnuts, reggiano parmigiano, cayenne dust
- Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad – Candied bacon, hazelnuts, pecorino, pickled red onion, whole grain mustard vinaigrette.
- Margherita Stone Fired Pizza – Marinara fresh mozzarella, basil, olive oil
- Fungi Stone Fired Pizza – Roasted mushrooms, ricotta, mozzarella & truffle essence
- Arrabiata Shrimp Stone Fired Pizza – Sauteed shrimp, hot peppers, garlic & oil calabrian chili
- Zucca Stone Fired Pizza – Butternut squash puree, smoked mozzarella, crispy prosciutto, pumpkin seeds, maple honey ricotta
- Radiatore Tuscana – Broccoli rabe, sausage, cannellini beans in a garlic & extra virgin olive oil sauce
- Short Rib Gemelli – Oyster mushrooms, sweet potato, shallots, shaved brussel sprouts, white wine demi, touch of cream
- Duck Campanelle – Shredded roasted duck, porcini mushrooms, caramelized onions & blistered heirloom tomatoes
- Chicken Scarpariello – Sweet italian sausage, hot and/or sweet peppers, sliced potatoes in a garlic-lemon white wine sauce
- Spaghetti Squash Pomodoro – Steamed squash, toasted garlic, brown butter, olive oil, basil, tomato fileto, pecorino