The Dutch Ale House is a Hudson Valley microbrewery and restaurant in Saugerties NY using a three barrel brew system.
They brew up to three times a month creating various hand crafted beers including, “Colonial Wheat,” “Ale-X,” and “Kary’s Pale Ale.” They love beer so much that the pub keeps 15 craft beers on tap, including a few of their own & many more by the bottle.
Check out one of the beer promotion nights to score prizes and giveaways and try new beers from craft breweries across the country. The Dutch Ale House also hosts beer tasting dinners in collaboration with local brewers.
Selections from The Dutch Ale House Menu:
- Apple & Brie Salad – mesclun greens, apples, honey dijon vinaigrette, and brie crostini
- Double Fried Wings – Ancho chile dusted, served with celery, carrots, buffalo sauce and blue cheese
- Crispy Duck Wings – Balsamic and raspberry glaze, baby kale salad, warm bacon vinaigrette
- Moody Blue Burger – smoked blue cheese, caramelized onions, crumbled applewood smoked bacon, and balsamic reduction.
- Ropa Vieja Style Chicken – braised shredded latin style chicken, steamed white rice, tomato, garlic, olives and capers
- The Pilgrim Sandwich – roasted turkey, stuffing and provolone grilled on rye with cranberry sauce and gravy
- Roasted Veggie Sandwich – zucchini, roasted red peppers, Japanese eggplant, basil pesto and mozzarella cheese on ciabatta
- Tuscan Chicken – sauteed natural chicken breast, tomato, roasted garlic, extra virgin olive oil and herbs over crisped angel hair pasta.