Hare’s Hollow is a pizza party pop-up serving the Hudson Valley with a mobile wood-fired oven named Serafina. Owners Stephen and Kevin (with the help of Serafina) craft seasonal menus in collaboration with local farms to serve at their pop-up locations and private parties.
Their pizza recipe was born from time working in New York City and Rome, Italy. The dough is made from local flour which they then cold ferment for 72 hours to create a flavorful, airy, and easily digestible crust.
The trio serve up their tasty pizza creations at local venues and cater parties and events at your location throughout the Hudson Valley.
Find Hare’s Hollow At:
- Rose Hill Farm: Every Friday (May-Nov) & select Mondays for Restaurant Industry Night
- Kingston Farmers Market: Every other Saturday (May-Nov)
- Phoenicia Farmers Market: Select Sundays (May-Nov)
- Woodstock Farm Festival: Select Wednesdays (June-Sept)
The Pizza Menu:
- Margherita – The Queen of the Pies. Crushed tomato, fresh mozzarella, Windfall Farms basil, parmesan, olive oil
- Tony Pepperoni – He’s a bad bad guy. Pepperoni, McGrath cheese, caramelized onions and chili flake
- Sassy Matthew – 4 Hudson Valley cheeses, red onion, burnt honey. Sassy and Classy
- Mushroom – Roasted Flowering Sun mushrooms,mozzarella, McGrath Hootenanny, garlic, oregano. Truly the fungus amongus
- Paulie Hazelnuts – Sweet italian sausage, pesto, Sermoneta Farms hazelnuts. Oof Madone!
- The Oscar – Pepperoni, onion, mushrooms, sausage, anchovies, garlic. Kiss your loved ones a happy goodnight
View the updated complete Hare’s Hollow menu.