History Is Revived At The 1850 House Inn & Tavern and a new era dawns for Rosendale’s most celebrated historic landmark as a legendary Ulster County hotel and beloved community icon that has dominated the Main Street landscape for nearly two centuries is once again open to guests for the first time in decades as The 1850 House Inn & Tavern. This is so much more than the average bed & breakfast.
The 1850 House Inn & Tavern is a beautiful Boutique Hotel, 10 private rooms overlooking the Rondout Creek in Rosendale, NY, with an onsite tavern and waterfront dining.
The luxurious rooms each have a private bath, flat-screen TVs with DVD and HDMI cable, WiFi, client-controlled heat and A/C, docking stations and other amenities.
The hotel is located 90 miles from New York City, and is readily accessible by car, train or bus. There are many opportunities for hiking and biking in the surrounding area. Perfect accommodations for large groups, especially wedding parties.
Selection From The 1850 House Inn & Tavern Menu:
- Crispy Brussels… tossed in sweet balsamic reduction
- Truffle Parmesan Fries… hand cut fries with truffle oil and parmesan
- Crab Cakes… crab bound with panko, served on mixed greens with lemon garlic aioli
- Fish and Chips… beer battered cod filets over hand cut fries served with tartar sauce and mixed greens
- Fried Chicken Sandwich… topped with house slaw & sriracha aioli on a toasted bun
- Truffle Mac… mac and cheese with smoked gouda, truffle oil served with mixed green salad