Sissy’s Cafe is where you can get cleansing raw juices, filling smoothies, gigantic salads, hot cheesy panini or a classic deli sandwich.
We try to cater to most dietary needs including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, organic and good old fashion meat eaters. With fresh ingredients and local produce, the menu will be a constant flow of new ideas and creative classics.
Images from Sissy’s Cafe:
Selections from the Sissy’s Cafe Menu:
- Sissy’s Scramble – two eggs scrambled, greens, cajun homefries and toast
- Southwestern Wrap – eggs, avocado, Moe salsa, cheddar and black beans
- Steak n’ eggs – grilled roast beef with two fried eggs, cheddar, arugula and horseradish mayo</li?
- Breakfast Salad – mixed greens, grilled sauerkraut, tomato, avocado, fried egg, fakin’ bacon and red cabbage
- Country Wrap – bacon or sausage, two eggs, cajun homefries and cheddar in a wrap
- Jamon Panini – y queso ham, cheddar & jalapeöos
- Hot Bird Panini – turkey, bacon, avocado, red onion, and spicy mayo with cheddar
- The Red Goat Panini – goat cheese, homemade pickled beets and arugula
- Vegan Delight Sandwich – fakin’ bacon, avocado, tomato, sauerkraut, veganaise, red onion and sprouts
- Tuna Wrap – tuna salad with swiss, lettuce, tomato, and onion in a whole wheat wrap
- Haven’s Wrap – tamari tempeh, sunflower seeds, avocado, chickpeas, lettuce, red cabbage, carrots and tahini
- Sweetie Pie Wrap – sweet potato, black beans, spinach, goat cheese, red onion and spicy mayo in a wrap
- The Makers Salad – mixed greens, avocado, red cabbage, sprouts, tomato, carrots, hard boiled egg and tamari tempeh
- Greek Salad – mixed greens, feta, kalamata olives, tomato, red onions and chickpeas
- Mango Tango Smoothie – mango, fresh banana, fresh ginger, and orange Juice
- Tropical Smoothie – mango, strawberry, and pineapple with orange juice
- Nutty Professor Smoothie – almond butter, banana, chocolate syrup, plain yogurt, and almond milk
- Hannah Banana Smoothie – dates, cashews, banana and almond milk