At our market, you buy directly from the producer – the person who grew it or made it and can tell you how to best cook, use and enjoy it. Plus, your dollars contribute directly to the local economy and assure the future of a healthy regional food system.
But we’re more than a farmers’ market – for more than 18 years, we’ve provided a community gathering place with live music, great food, family activities and lots of learning opportunities! Each Saturday, thousands of savvy shoppers from across the Capital Region come to shop, dine, relax and visit with family and friends. Won’t you join us?
Outdoor Market Season starts Saturday, May 6th, on River Street around Monument Square! Free Parking in the Uncle Sam Garage.
Currently located in beautiful downtown Troy, NY, the Troy Waterfront Farmers’ Market was established in 2000 with only a handful of vendors in the Hedley Parking Lot. Quickly after, the love for the Market demanded a year-round presence, and the Winter Market was added in 2002. With the support of our loyal customers, our driven Board of Directors, Market Managers, and beloved volunteers, the Market has evolved into a shopping and community destination in the Capital Region and beyond.
Local, hand-made and high quality at the Troy Waterfront Farmers’ Market.
– Fresh Produce: vegetables, herbs, berries, tree fruit
– Meat, Poultry, Dairy: beef, Bison, pork, chicken, eggs, milk, cheese
– Baked Goods: artisan breads, pies, cakes, cookies, pastries
– Condiments and Preserves: jams, jellies, relishes, hot sauces, salsa
– Sweeteners and Sweets: honey, maple syrup, chocolates and candies
– Catered Meals: soups, stews, sandwiches and entrees
– Flowers and Plants: cut & potted flowers, potted herbs, bedding plants
– Household Items: soaps, lotions, cleaning products, textiles
– Artisan Wares: pottery, wool and knitted goods, paper, photography